Land Management Programs
Hunting Leases, Forestry lands, Timber lands, Golf Courses, Marsh and Pond Protection
- Full Service trapping programs
- Year-round availability
- State Licensed Commercial Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
- Full catch reports at each service to match your management program
- Ability to handle any size property from the smallest to the largest
- Beaver dam breaking
Predator Control Services offers a full range of trapping options for all wildlife.
Nuisance and Damage:
- Beaver, Raccoon, Skunk, Muskrat, Otter, Armadillo, Moles, Snakes and all other nuisance wildlife
These wildlife species can damage property, kill turf, destroy feeders, flood timber, damage ponds, and wreck habitat.
Save money and protect your property all at the same time.
Predator Management and Control:
- Coyote, Bobcat, and Fox
Protect your valuable game animals. Deer and Turkey management programs must include removal of the apex predators. Use our predator control programs for quick and efficient results.
Reasons to Choose Predator Control Services
• Over 20 years of Nuisance Wildlife Trapping Experience •
• Servicing all Counties in Georgia •
• Great Customer Service •
• All Species, All Seasons, All Types of Terrain •
• Quality Equipment and Supplies for THE Best Results •
• Custom Programs •
• Cost Effective •
• Full Catch Reports on All Services •
Our Latest Blog Posts
Q. How effective is a nuisance coyote trapping program? A. The program that Predator Control Services offers has been refined over many years of specifically targeting urban and rural coyotes. It is the most efficient way to reduce or eliminate coyotes in a...
Call for details: 678.360.8397 Join us for upcoming classes and seminars Survival Snare Use and Construction Presentation August 26th-27th Saturday and Sunday Event Hours Online Hosted by: North Atlanta Survival Expo Gwinnett County Fairgrounds www.rkpreppershow.com...
Georgia has some of the most varied terrain in the country. From the mountains to the coast there are so many types of environment for wildlife to thrive. This is also true for the towns and cities compared to the rural countryside. Dealing with nuisance wildlife...
or use the form below